|Free ET 8.65 version: what's new comparing free ET 7.99
|Страница 1 из 1|
|Автор:||Григорий [ Пн дек 04, 2017 1:50 pm ]|
|Заголовок сообщения:||Free ET 8.65 version: what's new comparing free ET 7.99|
Download Easy Trace Pro 8.65 FREE here >>
What is new in the 8.65 FREE version as compared to ET 7.99?
Semiautomatic digitization of color images:
This feature is missing in ET v. 8.6; we have added it to the free equivalent of this version for special benefit of newcomers.
It may be the better chance for quick start for those who don’t know Easy Trace at all. You need only an image and a file of georeference data to create a new project by several clicks and start digitizing at once.
The tool is also convenient for big but low-loaded images. Image preparing for digitizing in ET 8.65 is much longer and harder than in the modern version ET 11.0, and the possibility to avoid this step for simple images is a big plus.
Nevertheless, preliminary black-and-white image extraction or color set forming makes digitizing much more efficient.
Direct tracing of color images is possible if image quality is satisfactory – it’s no use to try it for blurred blueprint papers.
Automatic Tracing utilities::
- Raw Line Filtering utility makes deletion of vector garbage after automatic digitization several times quicker;
- new recognition utilities are added: Autodetect Swamps, Autodetect Grid, Autodetect Lakes;
- the Autotrace Lines, Outline Contours, and Breakup Joining utilities are improved greatly.
So, many key tools for automatic digitization are already present in ET 8.65, albeit in their early non-definite variants.
- the Topology Check-up and Topology Correction utilities are completely upgraded; their running speed, capability, and reliability have increased manyfold;
- the Check Polygons and Create Polygons utilities – similar improvements;
- new utilities are added: Topology Optimization, Search for Kinks, Polygon Subtraction;
The set of topology utilities added to the version 8.65 had passed through several upgrades and improvements; it can be instrumental at vector data check and debugging.
New tools \ modes:
- Inspection tool is provided for systematic review of the project field without returns and omissions. It revolutionary decrease time and increase quality of manual data correction;
- Camber Editor (!!!): the tool is represented by its early version, but it was sufficient to make profitable a project, which included check and correction of up to 15000 watercourses per one map sheet!
- modes for vertex deletion and line cutting are added to the Eraser tool; you may just forget about the Split mode of the Editor;
- Cleaning mode of the Topology Editor: correction of node position and spike deletion is much easier in ET 8.65;
- one-click polygon forming by Tracers;
- contraction\enlargement of closed contours and line shift;
- polygon center-line forming;
- enclosing (contour forming around a group of objects);
- locally affine transformation at image correction is added.
- OziExplorer (*.map) georeferencing files may be used now.
Relief processing utilities:
- the tool for semiautomatic Z-data input and the Z Checkup utility are upgraded and improved;
- new utilities are added: Z Assignment, Orient Rivers, Generate Hachures, Z-structure Checkup (i.e. verification of contour type interchange along rivers and relief features).
- Object Conversion;
- Buffer Zone Generation around linear and point objects;
- Vector Data Joining along map sheet boundaries;
Attributive data processing:
- editing of non-empty attributive data table with an attempt of data conversion at a change of a field type in it;
- browsing of all object attributes connected with a vector layer by means of the table.
[bSets of user tools:[/b]
- three User Tools toolbars may be created instead of one
- user tools may be created on the base of the Point, Block, 3D Poly tools (rather than Tracers only as it was in v. 7.99).
New tools for image processing:
- Subject Layer Extraction. The tool has become the main mean of color object extraction into black-and-white images;
- Resampling up (with correction of image positioning in the project). The tool enables line extraction from extremely ill-conditioned low resolution images.
- Resampling down
- Image Thinning
- comparison of binary images
- Mosaic output of images (!): revolutionary acceleration of scaling and scrolling
- Icon Manager (fillings and icons of user tools and attributes are now saved to a separate file placed to the same folder as the project)
These are the most essential innovations, and the list is far from being complete.
Other features are also augmented of course.
|Страница 1 из 1||Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group