|Polygons, "holes" in polygons and bridges in Easy Trace
|Страница 1 из 1|
|Автор:||trace98 [ Ср апр 22, 2009 9:22 am ]|
|Заголовок сообщения:||Polygons, "holes" in polygons and bridges in Easy Trace|
1. Easy Trace does not explicitly support multiply connected polygons (i.e. polygons with several decoupled boundaries). Not yet...
2. It does not mean that forming of polygons with holes is impossible but inner and outer contours are connected with a bridge. Actually, the contours are formed by one closed line and the bridge is a way from the outer contour to the hole and backwards.
3. Every hole is connected with the outer contour either directly or via the neighboring hole (by a bridge also).
4. The bridges disappear at export to systems that support multiply connected polygons (ArcGis, Mapinfo, etc.)
5. Non-coincidence of vertices in the “there” and "back" branches of the bridge will prevent bridge deletion at export. Be careful!.
|Страница 1 из 1||Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group