Текущее время: Пн окт 22, 2018 3:32 am

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Summa Technologiae
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб май 16, 2009 10:31 am 
Site Admin

May Stanislav Lem forgive us for use of his treatise name as the title of this section. But our 15 years long experience has turned into process flowsheets at last, and they constitute the sum of our knowledge indeed.

Unfortunately, it is typical of modern life style to spike with a microscope. I mean the 20-80 rule (80% of users apply no more than 20% of a software's functions). Let us try to revoke the rule at last!

I have seen repeatedly enthusiasm of professionals when they get to know new time- and labor-saving abilities of our program. A few years ago, I would not have believed in them by myself.

And this is a problem in a way. Experienced users of our package often mistake series of slides taken from an ordinary project for an advertising trick.

Detail examples with step-by-step instructions may help perhaps but this method has its own complications.

First, these are limitations of the demo-mode. They are most inconvenient at demonstration of automatic vectorizing.

Second, it is the difference of different ET versions. We constantly improve interface and abilities of program utilities, and the demo-version in our site is not always the latest one. The best instruction may become unequal to the work just in several months.

But we shall try anyway as the result is worthy of it.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа