Текущее время: Пт окт 19, 2018 8:57 am

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Referencing of "heavy" rasters
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс мар 07, 2010 7:35 pm 
Продвинутый пользователь

Good morning!

I have something like a little complain - a kind of inconvenience in ET 7.99 and earlier versions (may be in later as well).
The "sand-glass" or "cursor arrow" marker is constantly at the crosshair and hides points at image georeferencing (while pointing reference points in the raster). Is there any way to disable these markers? Somewhere in program settings perhaps? The difficulty arises in case of big files only.

Thank you.

Another remark - ЕТ incorrectly determines image dpi if it is less than 300: I open a 96 dpi image and see 300 in Project Properties, and the same for 150 dpi.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт мар 12, 2010 9:47 am 
Site Admin

1. About markers. Yes, I suppose, the sand-glass appears when the program recalculates triangulation in big images. Try to select global affine transformation while point specifying (as it does not require hard calculations) and change it for local affine immediately before Correction.

2. About resolution. ET does not determine it but reads in the file header. Very often this value in the header is 1 or even 0. Then ET assumes dpi = 300. It will be recalculated anyway after specifying of 2 points with coordinates (at georeferencing). But initially incorrect resolution hinders navigation from point to point, and we have provided possibility to change it manually.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа